lecture: The world as S-expressions
Seeing things through the LISPer's eyes
LISPers prefer to stay in their environment as much as possible. To that end they conceive all kinds of S-expression based interfaces to the outside world, making it appear as if everything they interact with is, well, nothing but lists. In this talk I will explore the possibilities and advantages enabled by this approach.
Start time: 11:15
- Persona: a federated and privacy-protecting login system for the whole Web
- Fixing legacy code
- Praktischer Einstieg in die Android-Entwicklung
- Django -- Eine Einführung
- Can we write perfect tests? - Maybe!
- C175/FrogLabs 1
- Einführung in die Programmierung mit Python
- The world as S-expressions