As the culmination of ten years' work, the Samba Team has created the first compatible Free Software implementation of Microsoft’s Active Directory protocols.
LDAP, Kerberos, DNS, and all other essential services that are required for Active Directory are natively supported by Samba4.
Samba4 doesn't have only Active Directory functions, but it has also many other incredible features like smb3 protocol implementation, ctdb (cluster) functionality and much more.
The presentation will describe the supported scenarios of Samba 4 as an Active Directory DC and also, discusses the developments in the File Server, in particular the components of SMB2, SMB3 and CTDB.
Start time: 11:15
Track: System Administration
- Persona: a federated and privacy-protecting login system for the whole Web
- Fixing legacy code
- Praktischer Einstieg in die Android-Entwicklung
- Django -- Eine Einführung
- Can we write perfect tests? - Maybe!
- C175/FrogLabs 1
- Einführung in die Programmierung mit Python
- The world as S-expressions