lecture: Multi-Model NoSQL Databases
An introduction to Polyglot persistence and NoSQL
In many modern applications the database side is realized using polyglot persistence – store each data format (graphs, documents, etc.) in an appropriate separate database.
This approach yields several benefits, databases are optimized for their specific duty, however there are also drawbacks:
* keep all databases in sync
* queries might require data from several databases
* experts needed for all used systems
A multi-model database is not restricted to one data format, but can cope with several of them.
In this talk i will present how a multi-model database can be used in a polyglot persistence setup and how it will reduce the effort drastically.
Start time: 15:15
- Datenanalyse mit R für Administratoren
- I Love Logging
- Coding the dream
- Data Analysis and Visualization with Python
- Workshop (C115)
- Shell Workshop
- HS6 (PHP)
- Playing with Neo4j -[:USING]-> PHP
- Java / Django (C116)
- Party Finder (osmdroid)
- Archlinux (C125)
- Arch Linux Installation and Troubleshooting Workshop